• Industrial vacuum cleaners with rear-mounted enclosed coaxial induction turbines
• Rear position of turbine permits the use of larger two-stage turbines for extra suction power and higher air flow
• Cabin enclosure protects the turbines from external elements and acts as a sound barrier reducing excessive noise
• Robust all steel structure and frame
• Mobile and maneuverable
• Essential equipment for a wide variety of heavy duty industrial applications where higher suction power and air flow are required
Convenient on-board attachements compartment.
Rear cabin compartment encloses the turbine to protect it from environmental factors.
Large wheels for transport over all terrains. Brakes to immobilize the machine.
Handy lever to easily lower the tank. Tank rolls out on wheels.
Two-stage turbines for extra suction power and extra air flow (75P & 75S models).
Manual filter shaking mechanism for cleaner filters (where applicable).
Internal cyclone cone.
To further protect the filter from dust and debris.
Modular interchangeable system: same machine can be used with Longopac or with a standard tank.
TEC VA MODELS:
Clapet one-way check valve
TEC V MODELS:
Star shaped filter - polyester, class L
Inlet reducer cuff 70 > 50
RECOMMENDED ATTACHMENT KIT - Kit Standard Ø40mm
RECOMMENDED ATTACHMENMT KIT - Kit Extra Ø50mm